This is the best tasting gluten free, vegan banana bread and so easy to make, our personal favourite!! It is into the oven in 5 minutes! We also like to add a cheeky cup of dairy free chocolate chips ... YUM!!
With an amazing combination of nutrient dense, gluten free flours including organic coconut and green banana flours, it is also super versatile. Make carrot cake, apple cake, tropical fruit cake…the options are endless!
Ingredients: Wholemeal gluten free flour (organic coconut flour, organic buckwheat flour, Australian green banana flour) organic tapioca flour, organic golden flaxmeal, organic psyllium, baking powder, Australian cane fibre, mixed spices.
|Servings per package:
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- Add oil and water and stir.
- Add Banana Bread mix. Mix well.
- Spoon cake batter into tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool in tin for 15 minutes before turning out.