- Preheat oil to 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Deep fry frozen chips for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain, serve and enjoy!
Air fryer temperatures may vary between different brands, so please adjust the cooking time to achieve the best desired crunchy chips.
- Place the air fryer frozen Golden Fries chips into the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes at 180c/400f.
- Shake halfway through to avoid sticking.
- Serve warm with dipping sauce.
- Preheat oven and oven tray to 230ºC (210ºC fan-forced) for 10 minutes.
- Spread your Golden Fries in a single layer on the preheated oven tray and place in the MIDDLE shelf of your oven.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, turn and continue heating for a further 5-10 minutes until they’re lightly golden and crispy. Regular turning is unnecessary.
NOTE: Cooking times may vary from oven to oven. Adjust the cooking time to suit your oven and your preference