Better Being Blends are designed to give you the power to personalise and customise your own wholesome snack - without the hassle! These blends mix convenience with simplicity, meaning that there’s no excuses when it comes to creating a healthy option for yourself!
The idea is to promote a mindful snacking experience, but also to encourage having a bit of fun with your snacks and taking ownership for what you create for yourself. It’s all about empowering, rewarding, and investing in yourself with a treat that makes you feel like a better being.
YOU CHOOSE YOUR CREATION, SEE BELOW FOR RECIPES!
When it comes to baking; banana's are our absolute fav ingredient!! And when it comes to all things luscious, there’s no going past the taste of a slightly salted...caramel.
And so, our Salted Banana Caramel Blends were born.
We can guarantee you'll create the best little treats ever.
Ingredients: Cashews, Dates (21%), Almonds, Coconut, Dried Banana (5.3%), Banana Powder (Banana Puree, Anti-Caking Agent 551)(4.2%), Psyllium Husk, Maca Powder (1.5%), Maple Sugar (1.1%), Cinnamon, Himalayan Salt (0.4%)
CONTAINS: Treenuts (Cashews, Almonds). MAY CONTAIN: Milk, Peanuts and other Treenuts
Handmade in a facility that processes peanuts.
Whilst all care has been taken some date pits/ date pit fragments or nutshell may remain. Chew with care.
Due to seasonal variances of the natural ingredients used, texture, taste and appearance may vary throughout the year.
YOU WILL NEED:
1 mixing bowl, spoon, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 2 tbsp almond butter
- Pour dry mix into bowl
- Add maple syrup and coconut oil
- Mix thoroughly until mixture comes together
- Roll into balls (approx 10)
- Place in fridge or freezer for to set
Maple Syrup: Rice Malt Syrup / Agave / Coconut Nectar
Almond Butter: Peanut Butter / Cashew Butter
YOU WILL NEED:
1 large mixing bowl, small bowl, spoons, 6-hole non-stick muffin pan, 100g gluten free SR flour, 130g mashed banana, 1/3 cup liquid coconut oil, 2 tbsp maple syrup, ½ cup plant based milk, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tbsp vinegar
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- In a mixing bowl combine milk, mashed banana, coconut oil and maple syrup in a mixing bowl
- In a separate bowl combine baking powder, baking soda and vinegar together, mix well to remove any lumps and add into wet mixture.
- Pour in dry mix and flour into wet mixture
- Using a large metal spoon, stir until just combined (don't over-mix)
- Spoon mixture into muffin holes until three-quarters full and place in oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 1 minute.
- Turn out onto a wire rack and enjoy them warm
SUBSTITUTES: Maple Syrup: Rice Malt Syrup / Agave / Coconut Nectar